Sunday, March 19, 2006

What kind of dreams do the insane have?

I've been having some weird friggin dreams lately and last night wasn't any exception.

I dreamed I was Jewish and I was at a dinner table with my father who was also Jewish but he was hiding the fact. I sensed there was some dangerous aspect of being found out and my father began getting quizzed by someone.
At some point this person held up an object to my father and asked him what it was.
He squinted and guessed something stupid, and the person moved the object closer. He again squinted and said something equally silly and this repeated a number of times until the object was a few inches away. At that point, as if he suddenly realized what it was, he shouted out in a heavy Jewish accent the name of this object which apparantly proved who he really was if he knew.

Just as the eyes of the man asking the questions bulged and he had a look on his face as if to say, I got you... my father turned to him and said nonchalantly, "My neighbour had one".

I woke up laughing and shaking my head like usual.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is hilarious and really bizarre.

8:38 PM  
Blogger mcse96 said...

Yes that's one of the strangest ones yet, and I've had some strange ones. :)

9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home