Monday, December 12, 2005

It's Christmas time. Wash your damn hands!

With all the communicable diseases or ailments going around these days, you figure people would learn.

Hitting the malls more this time of year, you end up in the public washrooms and get to witness the insanity of guys and their disgusting habits. My unofficial poll says that 90 percent of guys do not wash their hands after using the bathroom. I asked someone once about this and he said that "he knew where his hands had been". Yeah so do I. On your dick, on every door handle including the bathroom door, on your sandwich, in the hand of all the people you met while shopping.. hey how you doing, (hand shake). Do I smell piss? Jeez.

From the looks of the bathrooms, a lot of guys try to get in and out of there without touching anything. The toilet lid, the toilet paper, the sink, the towel dispenser, they avoid them all. I guess touching the latch on the stall quickly will prevent anything from getting on your hands.

The fakers are even more baffling. They'll actually turn the water on, maybe stick one finger under it and dry up. I've even seen someone come from the urinal and go straight to the paper towels and then leave. I've heard them grunting in the stall, coming out, fixing their hair and leaving.

Don't make me sick. Please start washing, even if only for the Christmas season.


"If heaven is for clean people, it's vacant."
Matthew Good

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ew.

11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home