Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Get off My Ass!

I was driving to work today and there was this nut tailgating me and when I looked in the mirror I just had to laugh.

Are people getting more aggressive on the road or am I just getting mellow in my years? I get tailgated every day by some nut that just can't stand being back there no matter what speed I'm going. They pass me on an icy road going up a hill with a double line, in the morning in a school bus zone, with kids waiting at the side of the road.

Insane.

Anyway this guy was so close I could see his angry face and as I got more amused he got angrier. I don't think he could see me laughing, but I was likely slowing down because I just wasn't paying attention to how fast I was going. I just couldn't get over this guys angry face and bouncing beside it, hanging from his mirror was a large yellow happy face. I found it very ironic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home